In this challenging role, you will be responsible to support our commercial activities in the CAS team. You will be contacting customers on a daily basis to accelerate our sales cycle.
For more than 25 years, CADWorx & Analysis Solutions (CAS) has provided software for plant design and engineering disciplines. Our aim is that design and engineering should share relevant information seamlessly, thereby maintaining accuracy and improving efficiency. Our products are used around the world by nearly every major Owner Operator and global EPC firm. Likewise, thousands of mid to small size companies are benefiting from the powerful, yet scalable, solutions that we develop. CADWorx & Analysis Solutions is part of Hexagonppm.com
CADWorx & Analysis Solutions is looking for a Benelux Pre-Sales Specialist to further enhance the performance of our team. In this challenging role, you will be responsible to support our commercial activities in the CAS team. You will be contacting customers on a daily basis to accelerate our sales cycle.
Our customers are in the areas of processing Food & Beverage, Chemical industry, Water industry, Pharmaceutical industry, Solar Industries and Waste to Energy industry. With our software these customers can significantly improve their production processes, reduce pollution and reduce health & safety risks.
Frequent travel throughout Benelux Region required, possible overseas as well.
The successful candidate will:
- Deliver product demonstrations and acting as a Product Specialist, you will be involved in technical discussions, product support and you promptly respond to (technical) queries raised during pre-sales activities with new prospects and existing customers, during (discovery) tours, Events, Technical user sessions and other relevant meetings
- Consult with customers to accurately scope, build and deliver customised solutions that help them streamline work processes and maximise the benefits they gain from our software products
- Keep up to date of changes and maintain in-depth knowledge of all products in the CADWorx and Analysis solutions product line, ensuring consistent high-quality fulfilment of pre-sales and post-sales tasks
- Utilising Hexagon PPM’s SalesForce CRM system. Ensure customer satisfaction and helping to maintain and/or increase maintenance revenues
- Liaise with Product Manager in the CAS team for potential improvements
- Excellent verbal communication skills – both written and spoken in English and Dutch. Other languages would be an advantage (German, Spanish, Italian or French)
- To be educated to a Dutch MBO4+ level or above
- Degree educated in either a Mechanical or Plant/Process-related Engineering discipline (2:1) would be an advantage
- Commercial awareness Good analytical skills; you are a goal getter in roots cause analyzing to help solving customer needs and problems
- Strong 2D and 3D skills Excellent product demonstration and presentation skills
- Industry background (understanding workflow from engineering until production)
Your career with Hexagon PPM
You will be joining CADWorx & Analysis Solutions, one of the most successful divisions at Hexagon PPM; therefore, you will have the support of our dedicated and enthusiastic team to guide you to success. Our team works together very well, and we have an excellent team spirit and keen desire to succeed.
Why join our team?
CADWorx & Analysis Solutions are at the forefront of the design of complex process installations, therefore there has never been a more exciting time to join the business, especially in a role centered around customer support and the generation of business. We have an impressive portfolio of clients spanning every continent. We have a very inclusive and communicative culture here at Hexagon PPM, which means you will have the opportunity to build lasting relationships with all our different teams across Europe, and a chance to build great working relationships with senior management, very quickly. We have a coaching and mentoring scheme in place, which will allow you to learn different skills from other people in the business and work on making your strengths even stronger.
Hexagon PPM (formerly Intergraph Process, Power & Marine) is the leading global provider of engineering software and project control solutions. We transform unstructured information into a smart digital asset, empowering our clients to visualize, create, and manage the life cycle of facilities and structures of all complexities. For more information visit HexagonPPM.com.
Hexagon PPM is part of Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B; Hexagon.com), a leading global provider of information technology solutions that drive productivity and quality across geospatial and industrial landscapes.
Share on your newsfeed
Connect With Us!
Solliciteer op deze functie